Teams often focus on the goals that they need to achieve without considering the processes that are needed to deliver success. Conflicting roles, different personalities and poor communication can all affect a team’s ability to perform effectively.
Of course it doesn’t have to be this way. MCWorks can offer many different interventions to deal with these thorny issues. For example:
- Facilitated discussions to clarify objectives and roles.
- Psychometrics such as the Thomas Kilman Inventory to help with conflict resolution.
- An MBTI (Myers Briggs Type Inventory) team session to unpick the challenges presented by different personalities working together, and to realise the strengths to be gained from these differences.
- The FIRO-B psychometric tool which can be used to resolve interpersonal conflict.
- Transactional analysis which can provide huge insight into how we communicate, and how to better develop our communication skills.