Why do our leadership programmes work? For these reasons:
- Time spent understanding the needs and challenges facing your organisation.
- Programmes are tailored to the specific needs of your organisation.
- Activities for the delegates to work on ensure transfer of learning from the workshop to the workplace.
- Use of case studies to keep the learning relevant.
- Peer learning groups and action learning to support continued learning within the organisation.
Short programmes might include Leadership Skills, Coaching for Leadership, Creating a High Performing Culture, Dealing with Poor Performance
Longer programmes might include – Introduction to Leadership, Effective Communication, Coaching for Leadership, Managing Performance, Team Development, Selection Interviewing, Managing Change and Talent Management.